Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blessings!

Still counting my blessings... and still working praying through some delicate issues that hurt...
But with all that I've been Given, I have so much to be Thankful for...
here are some little, random blessings:

  • The huge bouquet of daisies that Luke picked for me at the campsite.  My heart melted when he ran up to me with them... thank goodness I had remembered to bring a vase to the trailer!! They are sitting on our kitchen table there as we speak....

  • Camp coffee.... what makes it taste so amazing? Is it because of all of the work that goes into that precious cup?  Is it the method?  Dunno... but it's so delicious!

  • A quiet evening by myself at the campsite.... well almost by myself... John had to return to town after dinner on Friday, as he had to work.  Luke was tuckered out by being outdoors all the day long and he crashed right after supper... so I was able to sit by the campfire by myself with my cup of tea and basket of knitting. (working on some Christmas gifts!)  I LIVE for time spent with family.. but every once in a while it's a good thing to have quiet time to oneself too...

  • The sound of frogs and loons.... and raindrops hitting a tin roof..

  • BEST.BOOKSTORE.EVER.... only 6 minutes from my campsite.  Oh the reading we'll do this summer... I'm actually bringing a bookshelf to the trailer... there is a perfect spot for it.

  •  Family members who are my BFF's; and Friends who have become our Family.... thankful for you all... your love sustains me.  You give me hope that Luke is not and won't ever be alone in this great big world...

1 comment:

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com